cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI to create a customer and corresponding BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I need a BAPI to create a customer and corresponding BP on FSCM (role UKM000).

The customizing for synchronization is already set and if i use transaction Fd01 automatically creates the corresponding BP.

I have found function SD_CUSTOMER_MAINTAIN_ALL. But this function creates to me the customer but does not create the BP.

Do you know some other function or BAPI? Do you think that using BATCH INPUT could create corresponding BP?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are not very clear on what you are looking for. If you have set the configuration as such then the BP is automatically created when the customer is created. The complete BP set up and configuration can be found in

Note 956054 - BP_CVI Customer-vendor integration as of ERP2005 (ECC600)

If your customers have already been set up then you can create Business Partners by using the synchronization cockpit

For more information on using the Synchronization Cockpit, see the SAP Library under SAP ERP Central Component -> Cross-Application Components -> Master Data Synchronization -> Synchronization Cockpit

You can only create BP's here by range or individually. There is the T-Code FLBPD1 to create BP manually.

Do a trial run first on your test system and see what BP are showing errors (Check this in MDS_PPO2)

Further you could use an LSMW but bear in mind that you will not have the link between the BP and the Customer. This needs to be established separately. SAP has a program for that to create the customer link. (I recommend to do everything as automated as possible)

Hope this helps

Regards,

Richard

Answers (0)