Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal control assigning on one SD Order , new items are not under control

thorsten_krpelin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

we have customized the legal control application in SAP ERP 6.0 (SD) with the opportunity to create a license document on

document - level. How can I manage the check on new Items ?

Example:

1. I add a new SD-order with 3 items (VA01) and my legal control status is red : no valid license document found.

2. I create a license document for this SD-Order (VX01N)

3. New Check is now green !!

BUT !!!!

When add new items in this order (VA02) , these new Items are not under control, because the system found the license document on document-level and don't care about new items.

Any idea ??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go through the Transaction Code - VX22 and give the sales order number and check the Legal Regulations,Destination Country and LIcense Type are maintained properly or not. i.e what ever the massages you are getting in red mark that should have to be maintained here, Once maintained here go and runthe sales order again and check.

Regards,

Siva

thorsten_krpelin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi, this is not the problem.

The problem is, when I assign a SD-Order to a license document by ordernumber, then all new items , which added afterwards are automatical agreed without any control.

Best TK

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest two things;

In t.code VI49, check the incomplete procedure has been assigned at item level.

Check the material master Foreign trade-Export tab ->Legal control button. Click on it and make required entries and save. Then check again by creating a new sales order.

Regards,

thorsten_krpelin
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. VI49 : the incomplete procedure has nothing do to with the legal control procedure.

2. Material masterdata is not the problem.

Here the problem again in more detail:

Material masterdata:

M1 with export control class 5566

M2 with export control class 7788

Now:

New sales order with one item = M1

The export control says RED , no valid license doc. found.

Now I create a valid valid license doc. assigning on sales order number level (VX01N).

Then VA02 : do again the export control --> GREEN.

Then VA02 : add a new item do the sales order and save the order.

VA02 makes export control procedure on the new item and found the valid license.

The new item will be delivered without any real check.

The problem is , that we cannot define , that the license doc. is valid for salesorder No. AND Position(s).

Regards,