cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing salesinvoices, is it possible to do it for more then one invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a method to use VF03 with a selection for more then one sales invoices?

I want to print them as pdf file, so I have to fill in the field billingdocument, but I need it for more then one invoice at the same time.

I tried but it seems not to work. Is it not possible? Or is there another solution to print more then one invoices at the same time?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Transaction VF31

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks, I am almost there, but when I select by exampe four different invoices, the selection is ok, but when I want to print the invoices I get four times only the first invoice. I guess it has to do with print options? I am not sure. I don't know how to setup the print options so I get al the four differenct invoices printed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check in the Commnication method of your Output type whether In the NUMBER OF MESSAGES field was maintained as 4

No of messages field will control the Number of invocies to print

check this and revert

thanks

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your spool (SP02). Do all the selected invoices appear in your print spool? If they do, just reprint from there.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check tcodes VV31/VV32/VV33 where you set the number of copies.

Regards,

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you mean by the Goto option and then choose communication. I put 4 in, because I selected 4 different invoices, but after choosing, I still get only one invoices to print. Not four.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean Own Spool Requests? I don't see the invoices there.

Or where can I find SPO2

Former Member
0 Kudos

No authorisation:-( and what I need is no copies but by example for different invoices printed in one print job.

What I get now after choosing the invoices is only one invoice, the first one, or four the samie invoices.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

After the error in auth, run tcode SU53, and you will have a report with the objects and parameters that you need to do it. Send this information to your administrator. The administrator will do the modifications in tcode PFCG.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but you are talking about copies. I am not interested in copies, but about printing several different sales invoices in one print job. I see them all, I select them(by example) all, but: or I get only the first one, or I get 5 copies of the first one when I print them