cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete a SFC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm quite new to SAP and this is my first question. I'm sorry for this obvious very simple question, but I'm trying for hours now to:

DELETE an unused SFC from our Claims system

When I'm going to the customizing node "Configure Structured Facts Capture" and I'm selecting the SFC I want to delete, press the delete button, I get the message

Question sequence cannote be deleted as it is currently in use

By the way, in the list of SFC's, the SFC I want to delete has status "A". Maybe I have to change that Active status to something else? But if so: what status? And how do I do this?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Ernst,

Not sure if

customizing node "Configure Structured Facts Capture"

is related to SAP ME solution, but anyway, you should use "SFC Scrap/Delete" activity to delete the SFC: in Activity Manager go to "Production" section > "Product" sub-section. Note that the user which you are logged in with should have permissions to use this activity (permissions are defined in User Group Maintenance for the user group where your user is assigned to).

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thanks for your answer. I'm feeling dumber and dumber every second, but I never used "Activity Manager". I assume that's something in Workflow? Do I need this? I'm not an end-user, but customizing a new system.

And to be honest, I didn't know the right sub-forum (ME? I don't know how I got here... Don't even know what it means). Sorry for my obviousness. If you have more info, thanks!

Regards,

Ernst

0 Kudos

Ernst,

Then it does seem as if you need to find a proper forum. This one is dedicated to "SAP Manufacturing Execution" solution.

I would suggest that you check "Forum Categories" at [the main page|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/index.jspa?categoryID=1] or search for keywords throughout all forums from there.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)