Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 receiver Error

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on IDOC to As2 scenario.i am using Header mapping at the receiver agreement to overwrite the party details.

i am getting the sucesfull message in RWB but just before the succesful message theer is an error message saying

"Initiation of Transmission Report( job id: 611d6bc0-333b-11e0-8c69-53c6ac1a4c51 milestone: 290) failed! Exception occured: No matching inbound binding (report) found for FromParty:DTC ToParty:DTC_AE subject:INPUT_TEST- com.seeburger.xi.config.ConfigException: No matching inbound binding (report) found for FromParty:DTC ToParty:DTC_AE subject:INPUT_TEST.

Could you please let me know as to what could be the problem is

My reciever AS2 coomunication channel is properly configured.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create a Report channel for AS2. This can be done by creating AS2 sender channel and changing the message protocol to Report. Then just create 1 sender agreement with your Idoc to AS2 scenario receiver party as the Sender.

Regards,

Prateek

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi prateek,

thanks for your reply.

Could you please elobarae little more..My sender is IDOC and hence it wil not have any sender agreement.Do i have to create dummy AS2 sender channel and dummy sender agreement???

Do you have any doc in this?

Regards

Edited by: ayrahcaanilan on Feb 9, 2011 6:13 AM

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please?

regards

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think you need to read the statement carefully

"Then just create 1 sender agreement with your Idoc to AS2 scenario receiver party as the Sender."

To simplfy, suppose you have these names within your scenario

Idoc sender - Business System B1

AS2 Receiver - P1

Header Mapping System - P2

Then create sender agreement with sender party P1 and use option "Sender uses virtual receiver" and assign P2 as receiver party and corresponding Business Service. Assign report channel (mentioned in my earlier post) to this sender agreement. Thats it.

Regards,

Prateek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member223432
Participant
0 Kudos

any valuable suggestions please.???

Apprecietate your valuable inputs.

Regards