cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDCCN - Dump with "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm facing an error in SDCCN functionality. When checking Early Watch Alerts with transaction DSWP I get a red alert flag with a system. When trying to reach system with RFC connection, I get an error message "Dynpro without connection to user".

In target system I get a dump with runtime error "DYNPRO_SEND_IN_BACKGROUND".

I found a few notes but none of them in relationship with SDCCN (49730, 1551958, 1520800).

Does anybody know this problem and can help me out?

Thanks in advance,

Julia

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try generating the RFC connections to that system again?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello David,

do you mean to recreate all rfc destinations via SMSY?

Regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

That's what I meant....

However, the TMW rfc you mention is usually used for Change Management.

Most likely the user configured in that RFC lacks authority for (remote) SDCCN.

try setting up the RFC's in SMSY again.

Next in the SDCCN Administration in SMSY remove the system, and then add it again.

Check what RFC is used in your local system.

Usually it's the .....BACK rfc.

Let me know if it helps (or doesn't)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you - regenerating rfc connections solved the problem!

Here is what I did:

I removed system from SDCCN administration.

Then I marked the client of system in SMSY, clicked generation button for rfc connections and filled in the informations. Afterwards system told me, that rfc connections already exists and they were not actualized.

Although I put the system in SDCCN administration panel and now it is working again!

Thank you,

Regards,

Julia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Glad to be of service

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Last week same problem came up.

I tried to solve it with this solution but it's not working again!

I regenerated RFC connections after removing system from SDCCN amin panel, but the same error is rising up again.

Any other hints?

Regards,

Julia

Paul_Babier
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Julia,

This error is usually raised when a non-dialog user is specified for dialog processing.

On the red flag icon in DSWP, that would be the Trusted RFC you'd be using, so for that RFC, in SM59

what kind of user is being specified. Have you tried checking the box use current user?

In Solman in DSWP in the client tab you can also test the Trusted RFC and ensure the smread and smtrusted RFCs are speciofied for Data COllection and Read Analysis.

Regards,

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is nothing more than an authoraisation issue, how did you trying to connect the RFC destination, via SM59 connection test or using SDCCN of your SATELLITE system, from menu Goto -> Setting >Task Specific >RFC Destinations here you can get the RFC and the back RFC name

check the users maintained for those RFC had all the necessary authoraisation like S_RFC & S_RFCACL objects assigned or nt

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was an authorisation issue. Not only the user stored in the RFC Connection needs correct authorizations. The user for testing and configuring SDCCN needs these authorizations too.

Thanks for your help,

Regards

Julia

julian_krtten
Explorer
0 Kudos

I've got the same error while executing the job SM:EXEC_SERVICES.

In this case the solution was to execute the TA AGS_UPDATE. There I had to load the actual service content.