SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default Budget Category in Layout for Budget Workbench

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to default budget category as Commitment Budget in the Layout of Budgeting Workbench. But I am not able to view the budget category when I set the layout for Budgeting Workbench. I am not able to do the same in development system with release EA-PS 600.

Though I can do the same in Ides with EA-PS release 604,

Is it a release issue or a configuration issue, Any advice?

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it's not possible to do via Layout of Budgeting Workbench. This function for defining where field should be(in Header or in Line item), or Not displayed.

For this use tcode FMCUDERIVSUB

Edited by: alex ice on Feb 8, 2011 8:55 AM

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to IMG - Public Sector Management - Funds Management Government - Budget Control System (BCS) - Budgeting - Budget Entry - Budget Entry Documents - Document Definition - Define Layout for Budgeting Workbench. There you can define layout with the default for budget category.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eli, that is what is my concern that in my system in the same IMG path mentioned by you, the "Budget Category" option does not exist.

It does exist in my IDES which is of release 604.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Could be that it does not exist in previous releases, I don't remember anymore...