cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deletion of RFQ Object using BAPI CV140_LINKS_DELETE

0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

While creating RFQ from PO, RFQ number is also getting linked to EKPO(PO) object link in document management system. now customer doesn't want RFQ to be linked to PO object link but i can see function module CV140_LINKS_DELETE to delete object link from DRAD table. while executing function module i am unable to delete object link from the document.

any one has used CV140_LINKS_DELETE function module to delete object link? i am calling this function module in the BADI method.

Thanks in advance

Bhuwan Tiwari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Dear Tiwari,

based on your desciption I think that a better solution would be to use the API_DOCUMENT_MAINTAIN2 function module to delete the object link for the document info record and table DRAD.

I would suggest you to read out the current data with BAPI_DOCUMENT_GETDETAIL2 first and then hand this data over to BAPI_DOCUMENT_CHANGE2 or API_DOCUMENT_MAINTAIN2. During the handover please made sure that the entry in table OBJECTLINKS got the deletion indicator assigned. Then after the function module is executed the object link should be removed form the document and from table DRAD correctly. Maybe you have to execute also BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT too.

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which function module is used to get the data associated to the document linked in PO. If I use Function module CLFM_OBJECT_CLASSIFICATION it gives the data in the screen level but I need it in internal table.

Thanks and Regards,

Jaiganesh Sekar.