cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to cal one application from the other application?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI experts,

i need to create the interaction between two applications

i want to cal one application from the other application

help me providing pdf or documents

Thanks in adavance

Thanks&Regards

charan

Edited by: charan12 on Feb 8, 2011 12:04 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member218672
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sen,

Thanks for ur quick answer

the links it will help me but it wont solve my problem

provide me if u have some more documents

Thanks

charan

Edited by: charan12 on Feb 9, 2011 9:51 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

Inter-application navigation can be done by exposing the particular component using interface controller. If you have any particular problem in doing that please provide little more details so that we can help you resolving that problem by providing solution or work around.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jeethendra,

Thanks for your quick reply

in my webdynpro application i have 4 radio buttons, each radio button consists of one region(apo client and ecc client), like this 4 regions for 4 radio buttons, i need to create an webdynpro iview with the above requirement

in portal when i click on my role, the radio button iview should popup, after selecting one radio button(regions or clients) in that and click on ok button, the iview of radio buttons shd disappear.

the radio button of the region which we selected starting that should be hold, untill that jco(region or apo,ecc client) should trigger out.

here we are selecting one radio button in first view or application and it should call the other applications or iviews,

help me any one knows step by step or provide the document

Thanks in advance

Thanks&Regards

charan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

I conclude that:

From 1st Paragraph: You should create a separate view containing the 4 buttons you need. This should be in a separate application so that it can be emabaded in the portal.

From 2nd Paragraph: You can fire 4 different out plugs to 4 different views containing the 4 different region on click of 4 different button.

From 3rd and 4th Paragraph: You can use interface views of different applications which you have to embad in the windows controller. For this you have to expose the component of different applications usinf interface controller and then you can use them as interface view more details on this can be obtained from the document provided above.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeethendra,

Thanks for your vauable answers,

help in doing step by step, how to create the 4 radio buttons of 4 different region(apo and ecc clent) as an iview,

each region contains one ecc client and apo client how to assigh this to a radio button

how to trigger this iview as popup in portal when ever i click on my role

Thanks in advance

Regards

charan

Edited by: charan12 on Feb 11, 2011 7:44 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

dadsda

Edited by: sureshjoshirkt on Feb 11, 2011 7:59 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Charan,

I afraid that I'll not able to help you doing this step by step, for that you need to do some practice for learning webdynpro and good that we have lots of information shared here in SDN in forms of articles and blogs. Get help from those. If you still will have some particular kind of problem get back we'll be glad to help you.

Regards

Jeetendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeethendra,

Thanks for quick reply and valuable answers

Thanks

charan

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Charan,

Please go through the below mentioned Wiki page, i guess you are looking for something similar.

This page gives a glimpse of a Web Dynpro application that navigates from one Web Dynpro application running in an iView to another Web Dynpro application in a seperate iview.

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/NavigatebetweenWebDynproApplicationshostedonseperatePortalPages

I hope that helps.

Regards,

Shreyas Pandya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shreyas pandya,

Thanks for your quick reply and valuable answer

Thanks&Reegards

charan

shreyas_pandya
Contributor
0 Kudos