cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancellation of warrenty return order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have created a warrent return order and also done the billing ( credit memo) . Now I want to cancel this return order. I have cancelled the credit memo and accounting documents. But system doesn't allow mw to cancel warrenty return order.

Its giving an error message that " order cannot be deleted either becuase of line item or subsequent document ".

I have cannelled all subsequent documents and checked them. status of billing document and accounting document is " complete & cleared. The status of my return order is " being processed"

so pls tell me what to do.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since already there is an accounting document for the reversal, you cannot delete the warranty return order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have already cancelled the accounting document too. I have chekced in display mode and systems says "no accounting document exist"

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Even for that cancelled accounting document, there would be a cancellation accounting document and due to this, you cannot delete the sale order.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have also reversed that accounting document which is created after cancellation of credit memo. I have chekced it once again from FI point of view and it gioves a message " Document includes already cleared items - reversal not possible"

so this confirms that that accounting document has already been reversed.