cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Directing PO to particular user as receipent and location

Former Member
0 Kudos

HEllo SRM Gurus,

I am new to SAP SRM. I have one requirement from my customer , the requirement is that they want to default all the new POs for particular product category to a default receipent and a default delivery location in a company. The scenario is Extended classic. System is SRM 7.0 SP6.

Kindly suggest me the changes to be done in the configuration or any hard coding is required.

Your suggestions are appreciated..

Regards

Madhan

Edited by: madhankumar ramachandran on Feb 8, 2011 6:28 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhan,

I have a workaround for the requirement. If a particular purchaser is involved with the purchase of the item, you can create a purchasing group and assign the purchaser to the purchasing group.

Now, assign the concerned product category as responsibilities, set the particular user as requester ID and his address as 'Ship to' attribute.

Now, if the purchaser creates a PO for the product category, the system will take the user as recipient and his address as location.

However, please be aware of the limitation that in SRM, one purchaser can be assigned to one purchasing group at a time.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ranjan,

Thanks for your reply.

Here the Requestor may be any user in the Purchase Org, only the receipent and ship to address should be default for all POs.

Ranjan, I hope you remember me. We worked for same project few months back.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Madhan

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved, Thanks Sandeep and Ranjan..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you try with attriute ID REQUESTER and ADDR_SHIPT?

Sandeep