Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input fields on Travel Expense Entry screen

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Consultants,

When I enter Air charges expense type, the screen shows Service Providers Screen as grey field & I can not enter any value in it. Also for some expense types, the tabs of Additional Information & Comments open, where as for others they do not.

May I know where do we maintain which fields on the screen are input fields or display or hidden? Why system treats different expense types differently?? For the Expense types provided by SAP, we have option of choosing providers (Airlines) for AIR & AIRP but service providers (ticket booking agents) can not be chosen. I have maintained same entries in table V_T706B4 & V_T706B1.

Regards,

Bindumadhav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please follow the below and customise according to your requirement.

SPRO -> Financial Accounting (New) > Travel Management > Travel Expenses > Dialog and Travel Expenses Control > Dialog Control > Field Control for Additional Receipt Information.

Execute the transaction, enter your trip provision variant. You will find the expense types for that trip provision variant. Select the expense type and select details. You will find radio buttons which looks similar to field status variants.

Customize as per your requirement and save.

BR,

Raj

former_member538867
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Rajagopalan,

Tons of thanks for your very accurate & fast reply. My issue has been resolved but this bloody site does not allow me to assign you any points...it is just annoying,, i will keep this issue open & will close only after assigning you points..

Regards,

Bindumadhav

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

All right

Answers (0)