cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASN Reference document number is invalid error with SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi~

We have ASN creation error with SA(Scheduling Agreement).

Portal Menu : Delivery-Receipts and Requirements-Due List for purchasing document(Supplier)

1. Select SA(Scheduling Agreement) line

2. Click 'Create ASN '

3. After enter ship from location, ASN number, Error occur

"ASN ASN-1112, item 000001: Reference document number is invalid "

When we execute with PO, there are no error.

But with SA, there are always error.

Bestregards,

SKY

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SKY

Please make sure the external procurement releationship (SA) exists in the below transaction

/n/sapapo/pwbsrc1 between source and destination locations. i.e shipfrom and ship to

Also make sure that the external procurement relation ship is referenced in the transportation lane /n/sapapo/tl1

Select your product -specific transportation lane- go to detail screen

There you can find external procurement releationship, maintain the data

Please enhance your master data acoringly. Afterwards you can select reference doc nomber as well as item number with the value help in the ASN creation screen. By that the reported error msg should not appear anymore.

Or Switch off PURCH_REF_MANDATORY validation check

i suggest you follow first method and complete the master data setup

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answer.

I have some questions.

I checed '/SAPAPO/SCC_TL1' .

We already maintained transportation lane master with version 000.

Also there are external procurement relationship data, but the data is 'info record number' from ECC.

Do you mean 'external procurement relationship data should be Scheduling agreement number'???

And where is Validation check swich off function?

Thanks

SKY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SKY,

If you want to use SA while creating ASN then you need to CIF SA so it will create transportation lane with external procurement relation with SA and when you create ASN it will automatically pick the SA as a reference.

If you don't want use SA as a reference you can deactivate the validation check PURCH_REF_MANDATORY .

Step:Go to transaction code:SPRO

Supply Network Collaboration>Basic Settings>Validation>Own Settings>Maintain Settings in Validation Profiles

Enter as shown below and save the settings.

Validation profile:P001

Validation checkPURCH_REF_MANDATORY

Check status:Inactive

After above setting you can create ASN with purchase order/SA as a reference document.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks.

Problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good, Nice to know

Best Regards

Vinod

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SKY,

Check the transportation lane between shipfrom location(Supplier) and shipto location(plant) for material is valid or not and also check it contains scheduling agreement number.

Check also means of transport between shipfrom location(Supplier) and shipto location(plant) is maintained and valid.

Regards,

Nikhil