cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound QUOTA arrangement in CTM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

my scenario is 3 manufacturing plants supplying the same material to one DC. example ( PL1 , PL2, PL3---->DC1)

i have maintained TLANE for all the three lanes.

but i have maintained inbound QUOTA only for two plants

PL2-->DC1 (40% split)

PL3-->DC1 (60% split)

i have a demand of 100 EA in DC1

After SNP run:

It splited the demands as per inbound quota..means PL2 got demand of 40 EA , PL3 got 60 EA.

After CTM run:

CTM is not considering my inbound quota ( QUOTA arrangement is not excluded in CTM profile). its placing all the demands in to PL1.

is it standard functionality of CTM? so we can not use quota arrangement in CTM? why its not considering other Two lanes

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Now its working... problem was with supply source category.

one TLane created manually so procurement type was 'Ext. Procurement' and other one created through CIF so it got supply source category as 'inforecord''

while creation of INBOUND quota i have not given any inforecord.. so supply source in INBOUND QUOTA was 'Ext. Procurement'

so due to this mismatch of supply source category between TLane and inbound quota, CTM was not picking inbound quota.

Is it standard functionality of SNP ???? do i missing any config? why its looking same supply source category between TLANE and inbound QUOTA???

regards

Rajesh

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Its a standard functionality.

After checking the quota arrangement, SNP checks for the source of supply (to match with what maintained in quota arrangement).

hope this clears.

Regards,

Nawanit