Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver communication channel not found for Integrated configuration

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

We have upgraded to PI 7.11 and i am trying to implement integrated configuration for a SOAP to Proxy scenario. When i come o the last screen to select the corresponding receiver comm channel i dont see it in the drop down to select it. I checked the corresponding Receiver component and the comm channel is maintained their in the receiver section. Even the Adapter specific Logical system is correctly configured for the same. Please let me know if i am missing anything else.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are using Integrated configuration with PI 7.1 EHP1 version. That means SOAP supports as PI native protocol (XI) for PROXY scenario. So, you have to create soap receiver adapter and choose message protocol as XI.

Integrated configuration occurs in java stack engine and XI adapter(proxy) not exists there. Only if you do classical processing (IE) then you can use XI adapter at the receiver side. Thats the reason you dont find XI adapter in the integrated configuration.

Hope I answered your question

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response, it did work. Atleast i am able to create the integrated conf successfully and i see the SOAP call has been made from sender side. At the receiver soap side i am getting the following error, just checking if you got similar error

Message processing failed. Cause: com.sap.aii.af.sdk.xi.util.URI$MalformedURIException: no scheme

I am closing this thread and opening a new thread for the above problem

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kalyan,

Sender SOAP & Receiver Proxy is it, If so no need receiver channel for Proxy scenerio

Cheers

Agasthuri

Former Member
0 Kudos

to implement proxy,

SAP PI version must be PI 7.1 EHP1 or PI 7.3. If your version is just PI 7.1 then it's not possible.

former_member187447
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, my version is PI 7.1 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you created the receiver channel as SOAP or XI ?

if you have create the channel of type XI it will not shows you...

you need to create the Channel of type SOAP with Message protocol as XI...

if you have created this already then check the association of channel with business systems used..

HTH

Rajesh