cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Attach Document Object Services to a custom WD application(GOS)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Background:

We are developing a custom Web Dynpro application which would provide similar functionalities of SAP native transactions IE01/IE02/IE03.

In the SAP native transaction on the top left corner there is a button 'Service for Object'. In other terms it is called as GOS application through which user can attach multiple documents/notes related to that Equipment.

Requirement:

My customer wants similar type of functionality to be included to the custom WD screens (IE01/IE02 and IE03).

The list of documents which user would attach through WD should display through SAP native tcodes (IE01/02/03) and vice versa.

Is there any SAP delivered WD component through which I can achive those functionalities by just having a UI development.

Or any other tips to achieve it ?

I try to find through existing blogs but unfortunately I could not find anything related to my requirement. As a last option I might go by a custom development with the help of CL_GOS* API's.

Appreciate your <removed> response <removed by moderator>.

Thanks

RamKishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try this FM SO_DOCUMENT_REPOSITORY_MANAGER, in WD? IF you have the Business Object for IE01, then you can make use of this FM.

Regards,

Anandhi