cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice cost display issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi- Cost in Invoice display is showing zero where as when I double click the item and go back to initial screen, cost is showing the right amount. Something tricky with this display? Any reasons for this kind of display issues in VF03?

Reg

Siva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a problem in at order creation, when user changes the plant to local plant, then system did not picked up the VPRS where as it should have.. Problem with user authorisation issue. We have identified the problem. User roles requires a change. Thx again for all your support.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you have VPRS condition type in your pricing procedure. Sub total should be B and should be checked for Statistical.

I am not sure if changing pricing type to F will resolve your issue. Any specific reason you are using E. If not, you can try to use A, C or G and test the results.

Hope this helps

Regards

Sai

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

In your VOV7 -TAN, the "Determine Cost" is checked or Unchecked ? I suppose it is checked and next is statistical value is blank or X or Y ?

If you uncheck the determine cost and leave blank in statistical value, I think this problem would not arise. Pls try and let me know.

Regards,

Saplinx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi- Thanks for your update..We have checked determined cost for this item category and statistical value is blank... Condition type PI01 value is filling up after we click back arrow button into TKOMP-WAVWR which results in this display.. but we still could not figure out the actual reason for the original display.. We are using copy control of pricing type "E" ... is this correct or do we need to use "F" in cases like this (Retrurns credit memo- with ref to returns delivery- Cross company sales)...

Reg

Siva