cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LOCATION deletion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Kindly help me understand how do I delete the Locations in APO (step wise)

Thanks,

SS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

There are a couple of ways to go about it. Bottom line, you must delete all dependent data first.

You can get a feel for what needs to be done by executing WUF. Enter object type location. Open Location as an attribute, enter your location, select 'Display all selected objects', then execute.

You will be presented with a list of objects that must be deleted. Each of these objects may also have dependent objects, depending on what you are trying to do.

Unused objects can be deleted directly in WUF. You may have to go to other screens to delete other objects.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,thanks for the prompt response.

I am wondering if there ia any mass deletion program for the dependent objects

For example , all PPM's in the same shot.

Also please let me know the sequence in which the dependent objects are to be cleared

Thanks,

SS

Former Member
0 Kudos

SS,

The sequence depends upon the objects that you have created. Again, it will become obvious once you attempt to delete using WUF. Generally, delete all transactional data, delete all master data, then delete the location.

Mass deletion of PPMs is /sapapo/ppm_del

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

As correctly elaborated by DB49, the steps are to delete the related transactional data, then related Master data (PPM, resource, T lanes, quotas, product) and then Location master.

Please have a look at the below 2 OSS notes, that would give you insight on deletion steps

Note 572579 - Deletion of Location Master

Note 571031 - Handling deletion of Product master or location product

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nawanit

Answers (0)