cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting condition type in pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We need to modify of our pricing procedure so that there are few condition types that won't be used furthermore.

However we might still need these condition types for old orders. There won't be any further changes of the old orders.

Can there be an issue .These are basically Tax condition type since we will not be calculating tax in sap and moving to external tax system Sabrix.

Thanks for your help

Amy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are sure that all the existing sale orders will not be processed once the changes is made in pricing procedure, I dont think, there will be an issue. You can make deletion of those condition types and create a new sale order. But for any chance, if the old sale order is referred for billing, then I think, it will be an issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laxmipathi,

Thanks for the reply ,However we might have several contracts which for a longer period and new sales order will be created by modified pricing procedure.The old contracts were created by old condition.Can you help elaborate what issues can be foreseen.

Regards,

Amy

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Let us assume, one sale order have a tax condition type which has been removed in pricing procedure.

Now against this sale order, if you create a billing document, system will try to copy all those condition types and since it is not in that pricing procedure, I feel, Account Determination error will come which I am not sure. Needs to be tested. Please test a similar scenario and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

ps:- please spell the name correctly

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

I apologize for spelling your name incorrectly in my post above! .Thank you very much for your helpful answers .I have an non SAP background and currently trying to grasp things.

Regards,

Amy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amy,

It´s a different case.

In order to avoid any kind of further problem, you can create a new pricing procedure for your process, without these mentioned condition type.

With this action you can continue with your old and new process.

I hope it can help you.

Regards

Ruy Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruy,

Thanks for your reply ,Pardon my ignorance but the team wants to use the existing pricing procedure and they are asking if I cna use something like deletion indicator or make that Condition as statical not sure it will help any thoughts

Regards

Amy