cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Display all Column in ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my ALV output all by columns are hidden. I tried to un hide them using following statement (set_visible)but it doesnu2019t work . Can any one please tell me how to un-hide and display all Column in ALV. I want to understand why and how did columns got hidden.

*********************ALV component usage *********************

data lo_cmp_usage type ref to if_wd_component_usage.

lo_cmp_usage = wd_this->wd_cpuse_alv_table( ).

if lo_cmp_usage->has_active_component( ) is initial.

lo_cmp_usage->create_component( ).

endif.

• interface controller *****************

data lo_interfacecontroller type ref to iwci_salv_wd_table .

lo_interfacecontroller = wd_this->wd_cpifc_alv_table( ).

data lo_value type ref to cl_salv_wd_config_table.

lo_value = lo_interfacecontroller->get_model( ).

lo_value->if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_visible( value = CL_WD_UIELEMENT=>E_VISIBLE-VISIBLE ).

lo_value->if_salv_wd_table_settings~set_visible_row_count( value = 10 ).

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you mapped the data node of the interface controller with a proper node from comp controller that has

attribute and elements.

thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did, in fact in the ALV output if I go to Setting - > Column Selection I see all my column are under Hidden Columns . I am surprised I did not write any code to hide any column.

Now that I have corrected it, i wrote the code to display 10 rows then I have changed it back to display 6 row it still shows me 10 rows.

I think it is retaining the old ALV setting it is not refreshing the ALV buffer. how do i correct it.

Thank you.

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Clear your browser cookies and cache and check again.

Thanks

sarbjeet singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

It did not work I even started new session. I think there something else which needs to be cleared .

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you developing and testing in the same system ?

seems to me that personalization is an option that your columns are hidden, number of rows displayed are changed through personalization.

You can check the WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER service from sicf node.

sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes right now I am using Development system for initial testing. I ran the WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER

I can see my component and SALV_WD_TABLE. should I change any thing here ?

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Yes right now I am using Development system for initial testing. I ran the WD_ANALYZE_CONFIG_USER

> I can see my component and SALV_WD_TABLE. should I change any thing here ?

> Thank you

HI,

You can reset them or make them empty , then your application would behave as you designed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you it worked !!

Only option available are Transport and Delete. I deleted it and it looks good. will Deleting the entries cause any issues or interfere with any other component or service.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope, it wont harm anything.