Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report on Employees whose trips assigned check box not checked

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Guru's,

We have a requirement wherein we have to generate a report having list of those employee's whose trip assigned check box is not checked in infotype 0017 (Travel Privileges) at the same time who are having trips created in their name. If you have any idea please share it with me.

Thanks,

Sudhakar.

Edited by: sudhakar k on Feb 7, 2011 8:09 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sudhakar,

As per my knowledge, the check box "Trips Assigned" gets automatically checked when the user creates a trip from his ID.

When checked in the standard reports, there is no report which fulfills your need.

Alternatively, create a customised if required. You can pick the value from table PA0003 field TRVFL.

Trust this helps.

BR,

Raj

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Raj,

Thanks for your response. The requirement is to generate a list of those employees who are having Trips but at the same time their Trips Assigned check box is not checked (due to technical errors in ABAP coding). We want to generate this report until ABAP coding is set right. By using PA0003, we get list of only those employee's whose Trip Assigned check box is not checked but not those who are having trip at the same time.

Regards,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why not use the PA0017 table. In a way you have 2 results one with assigned trips and other those who don't have trip yet.

Regards,

Raynard

kannan_rajagopalan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raynard,

I did not give this table PA0017 as this table did not have the value trip assigned (field TRVFL).

Hi Sudhakar,

Get a list of pernr for whom field TRVFL is blank from that table. Then for the derived pernr check in table PTRV_PERIO or PTRV_HEAD whether any trips are assigned.

You will get the desired result. You either create a customised report or pick the values from the table in the backend.

Trust this helps.

BR,

Raj

sudhakar_k6
Participant
0 Kudos

Thankyou Raj/Raynard for your valuable suggestions. I think i can get the desired report.