cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order list by Partner Function "Customer Contact"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I can see I can get a list of sales orders out of SAP based on Customer, but I want to obtain the same list for the Partner Function "Customer Contact". Any idea how to do this?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thnaks for all the comments

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have arrived to your desired answer it would be wise to close the thread please.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Yes, the table methods is good, as well VA05 is for perticular materila gives all the sales order between definite time period with the partner functions. The restriction is you cant have the full sales order in a row. If in case your sales order doesnt contain that perticular material it wont show up the order and related partner function. However VA05 is O.K.

Venksys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can get a list of sales order by any type of partner, by making the configuration / customizing changes.

This since you can select the partner function to use in transaction VA05.

In SPRO there is a function for reports (sorry if I'm wrong on that), where you need to maintain the index per function (either inquiry, sales order, delivery or billing document) and the partner function (sold-to, ship-to, etc).

Once the customizing change has been made you might have to execute a report to update the appropriate indexes. I believe the help function in the customizing transaction tells you which report to execute (RVV50 IB or something in that nature).

Regards,

Jan Pel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I have a solution to this. In order to view the Sales order list by Partner Function "Customer Contac"t you need to use SAP query quick viewer transaction 'SQVI' .

You then need to link two tables VBPA and KNVK which will link based on the "Number of contact person" field in both tables. This will allow you to select the customer contact per sales order line item.

Regards

Bindi

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can see the details of the "Customer contacts" irrespective of partner functions. Go to SE16 ->KNVV->enter your customer no: , organisation name etc.. -> enter->select the customer no: again and enter-> select KUNNAR-> enter-> there you find all the customer contact details.

I hope this will help you.

saplinx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thnaks Saplinx

How do I see though which partners are per sales order?

Regards

Wendy

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Wendy,

From your sales order go to item data, select partners and I think you can see this here. Hope this would help you, still you have any doubt please ask.

Saplinx

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know how to do that on a sales order by sales order basis, but I want to obtain the information for all sales orders on mass, there are 3000, I can't go into each one manually.

Thanks

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ok, Now again go to se16 - type EKPA and enter - enter the first order no: and the last order no: in from to and enter - you get a big list - see for PARVW. those are your partner functions i suppose.

saplinx

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try to use report VA05 or VA05N. In this, you can add the Customer contact partner function through IMG. Please refer the thread , in which a solution is proposed for similar issue.

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can also try with VBPA which is the table for the partner function in sales order, so you need to repeat the step for the se16, then vbpa then enter the first customer no; and the last customer no: in Kunnr and press enter, there you get the list . you sales order no: and your determined partner functions for those respective orders.

saplinx

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shivram,

I suppose that will give only for one customer, but if you have 3000 customers, is it not right to go to tables vbpa and look for this, sorry if I am wrong.

Regards,

saplinx