SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IS-Retail purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone. I'm having a problem when I placed a purchase order distribution center. I am making an application for a retail and BOM to make the purchase order for the CD does not explode, but if you make to the store explodes. Someone I know diaer why this behavior?

Best Regards,

António Pinho

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello António, this behavior has to be configured. Go to SPRO --> Logistics General --> Material Master --> Retail-Specific Settings --> Settings for Structured Materias --> Structured Materials in Logistics Process.

Here you configure this behavior for a combination of Purchase Order / Goods receipt / Store / Distribution Center.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello António, this behavior has to be configured. Go to SPRO --> Logistics General --> Material Master --> Retail-Specific Settings --> Settings for Structured Materias --> Structured Materials in Logistics Process.

Here you configure this behavior for a combination of Purchase Order / Goods receipt / Store / Distribution Center.

Regards,

Juan Carlos

0 Kudos

It's now working, was missing the setup. Thanks

Best regards,

António Pinho

0 Kudos

It's now working, was missing the setup. Thanks

Best regards,

António Pinho