cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO quantity more than PR quantity in the first reference

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is a repeat topic but I could not find the answer so I'm posting. Once I create a PR and I refer the same PR to make a PO, in this scenario if I increase the PO quantity system should post a error message.

I have made 00 06 076 as an error message but system is not stopping me. Also I want to stop it at the firts refernce only and not from the second reference onwards, Kindly let me know how to configure this.

Regards

Ayyallas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Set error message but not working check OSS note 315448

Regards,

Biju K

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same worked in my earlier implementation but now when I try its not working.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> The same worked in my earlier implementation but now when I try its not working.

what does that mean? at a different system? or in the same system with an earlier release?

Further I doupt that SAP will differentiate regarding the error message between creation and change. If that was the case in your earlier implementation, then I guess it was achieved with exits or BADIs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have not maintained any rounding value in MRP-1 view.

When I say in my earlier implementation it is for a different company. Currently I'm in a new company working with ECC6.0 with AFS functionality.

There is no create or change as far as the PR /PO is concerned. When ever I create a PR with a certain quantity and refer the same in PO, increase the quantity in PO then system used to throw message and did not allowed to save the PO.

Regards

Ayyallas

Former Member
0 Kudos

check these SAp notes

785513 705584

Edited by: Kedar Kulkarni on Feb 7, 2011 5:12 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ayyallas,

It seems that correct message for under customization path

SPRO>>Material management >>Purchasing>>Envirnment Data>>Define Attributes of System Messages

Version :00; Application Area: 06 and Message Number 078 and not 076

Please change the message number 078 to Error and check again

BR,

Tushar

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

06 078 message is used if you exceed the contract target quantity.

06 076 is issued if the PR quantity is already fully transferred into a PO.

06 400 is issued if the field eban-bsmng is not 0.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have already Set error message & checked OSS note and also got few answers.

Not sure why that message setting not working for you.Just try below message setting( with 06 076) & then create PO from PR

Set message 06 067 (Scheduled quantity & & greater than target quantity & &) as Error & save.

Regards,

Biju K

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ayyallas,

Please check if you have maintained any rounding value in MRP-1 view of material master record. This rounding will take effect if rounding profile is not maintained and hence PO qty will change

BR,

Tushar

former_member190537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Set 00 06 076 as an error message , If you set this message as error , then why system is allowing to create more than that PR qty. it means that system will not checking this message while creation of PR to PO.

Better to check one more time and reffer some SAP OSS notes.

Regards

Mahesh Naik