cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP Error with Status code 403 when using ABAP Server Proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been working on ABAP Client and Server proxies in my project. The weblogs by Ravikumar, Prateek Shah, Siva Maranani & VijayaKumari were very helpful and thank them all for just helpful and guiding postings.

Interfaces using Client proxies are working fine and have been tested successfully. But I'm facing bit problems with Server Proxies. The scenario is of File to SAP system via XI. Data is coming correct up to Technical routing in pipeline but at call adapter(for Server Proxy to SAP)in XI pipeline I receive Error:

HTTP response contains status code 403 with the description Business Server Page (BSP) Error Error when sending by HTTP (error code: 403, error text: Business Server Page (BSP) Error)

Previously I was receiving authentication and authorization related error of status code 401 and then in communication channel I replaced user profile with a user id having role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER. The basis peron has created new user id with role SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER only and that I'm using. I've tried creating a HTTP destination with the created user id and in test connection too receive same error message.

Please help me out with your inputs and understanding on the topic.

Thanks and Best Regards

Prashant Rajani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Please take a look at these threads..They deal with the same problem, and they have been resolved here.

Hope your issue gets resolved.

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check if your ICF service are up and running.

Also if your RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI is working fine.

Regards

Vijaya

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks a bunch for the inputs. They were helpful and good learning. Actually, the path specified in ID -communication channel & in HTTP destination (while testing) was not complete. Making those adjustments resolved the issue.

Now, I am facing an another block which is at Proxy side. In SAP application system on going through SXMB_MONI, received incoming message and response but find that queue is stopped. No entries are found in smq1. Also, the data is updated in SAP system. not sure if Proxy is at all invoked. External Breakpoint also doesn't help for debugging.

Any pointers please.

Thanks and Regards

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I meant to say Data is <b>Not</b> updated in SAP system

Regards

Prashant

sridharreddy_kondam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hai Prashant,

In the SAP system once activate the Queue or delete the queue and rerun u scenario, this will solve u r problem..

If not once execute the proxy in the SAP system and see whether they r updating in the database or not?

Thanks and Regards,

Sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sridhar,

Actually we are using WAS620 and thus are not able to test proxies directly. Had made another posting for proxy error and got to know about weblog 4089 from Stefan for testing proxies and that helped a lot.

Thanks a bunch!!

Regards

Prashant

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

take a look at this blog,

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2006/07/23/http-errors-in-xi

Regards,

Bhavesh