cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different Item category on S/O and Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all SD expert,

I'm facing an issue that, from a PP expert is out of his domain. However, this issue is in the MRP Calculation.

I've a S/O on which I need to do two deliveries, one for billing and the other one for physical shipment. The MRP type is Make to order with S/O stock. Consumption of valuated stock needs to be done when billing and a non valuated stock need to be create and ship physically some times after.

So, to do that, the special stock E is transferred by BADI during first delivery to Special Stock B assign to the customer of the S/O with same batch number, ..... .

Unfortunately, when the MRP runs and finds a delivery request on Stock B, it creates a purchase request on stock B even if stock B is available.

What I would like to do is to set a different requirement class on the specific delivery type and item category used for delivery on stock B than the one of the S/O to unactive the transfer of requirement to the MRP.

Did somebody have already found a solution to have a different requirement class in delivery than the one in S/O ?

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

1. Try the MV50A* programs, though I think you are playing with fire. Consider a full range test if you can change this data!!

Regards

Waza