Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conflict resolution by including the CRT SAPKITL428 for Add-On ST rel.400

Former Member
0 Kudos

Conflict resolution by including the CRT SAPKITL428 for Add-On ST rel.400

Message no. TN433

Diagnosis

The conflict check detected conflicts between the Add-On ST release 400 and the OCS Package SAPK-701DHINSAPBASIS.

System Response

The system stops processing the queue.

Procedure

In order to resolve these conflicts, include the Conflict Resolution Transport (CRT) SAPKITL428 of the Add-On ST release 400 in the queue:

If it is an SAP Add-On, look for a CRT SAPKITL428 in the Software Distribution Center of the SAP Service Marketplace (http://service.sap.com/swdc).

If it is a third-party Add-On, contact the Add-On vendor and ask about the availability of the CRT SAPKITL428.

If the CRT is not available, you must remove the Support Package SAPK-701DHINSAPBASIS from the queue.

I have tried adding 429 aslo in queue in SAINT but still same error

All the packages 428/429 are in EPS/in.

Please suggest

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

What is the SAP_ABA and BASIS Support Package level that you are trying to include in the queue?

I suggest that you try the Support Package stack download utility, the generated xml from the utility can be used with SAINT to update Solution Manager without this kind of issue.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

Both ABA and Basis are at 700 right now m upgrading my Solman 7.0 to EHP1.

i have used the stack utility in Market place to download the stack but the problem is still coming.

I have the XML generated form there but can you tell me where to upload the xml in SAINT ?

Dev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dev,

Please check the SAPKITL428 package conditions info. You will find 1 new component CRMUIF and BICOUNT 704.

So,

1 First install BICOUNT 704.

2. Once you done with BICOUNT, put all the support packs togather including CRMUIF component along with SAPKITL428.

Upgrade will take longer time depending on the Server.

Thanks,

Harish

Edited by: Krish76 on May 23, 2011 1:19 PM