cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table Extension custom fields in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Experts,

I'm struggling with adding data into a table extension that I created on Confirmations. (SRM 7.0)

I followed the suggested steps to add a table extension:

1) SPRO->SAP SRM->SRM Server->Cross-Application Basic Settings->Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) -> Create Table Extensions and Supply with Data -> Define Customer Table Extensions on Item Level.

2) I created the two structures (INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CST and INCL_EEW_PD_HEADER_CST_CONF) and added the custom fields.

3) I set the visibility of the table extension and created the entries with TICUS.

4) I configured control of fields of table extensions.

5) I configured control of actions for adding a row (ADD_TICUS)

6) I added the custom fields in SM30 to table /SAPSRM/V_MDFSBC_DEFAULT

The table extension is visible on the Confirmation screen but the custom fields are not editable and I'm not able to fill in data into them.

When I click on the add row button, a row is added to the table but the fields are still uneditable.

I need to populate this table extension with some data before it gets displayed to the user, and then the user needs to complete the empty custom fields.

I tried to add data to BBP_PDICF, but it still does not appear in the table extension.

Please can someone give me some guidence?

Regards,

Andrew

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Andrew,

Please let me know how you rectified the issue?

Are these the steps to be followed? Even I need to add  a table in the header level of PO document.

Please share your experience.

Kind Regards,

Gayathri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No reply yet or perhaps you may want to share your experiences?

Thanks,