cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_MSS not reflected in DEV portal systeminfo

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello expert

I have applied Sp18 for customize application. so I have created a new track for SP18 in CMS and entrained Runtime system according with auto deployment option.

when i import the SAP_ESS and MSS SCA file in Dev tab of CMS . it imported successfully .

But When i check the version in system from the DEV portal, I got the SAP_MSS is not available from ther. before import the sca file I have checked the SAp_MSS SP15 is present but now not getting.

Can one pls help me to induct the root cause and its solution..

Thanks

Keshari

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

please doublecheck the note:

#793935 - Missing deployment during CMS import

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/793935

The note is not mentioning it (I'll propose it for the note author) but an other cause can also be that you have accidentally checked in the "Exclude from deployment" checkbox for the SC SAP_MSS on the track configuration. You find this in:

/devinf --> CMS --> Landscape Configurator --> Track Data tab --> check the table for this checkbox on the bottom of the screen where the SCs and their dependencies are defined.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ervin,

I have checked all the point in the SAP note and compare with my system. everything looking fine

The point that you have mention also fine. "Exclude from deployment" 0ption is uncheck.

Can you pls tell the other reason and its solution...

Thanks

Keshari

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ErvinSzolke
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Keshari,

can you please provide the TCS LOG files? /usr/sap/<SID>/SYS/global/TCS/LOG --> look up the file which ends to "....SDM-Deploy.txt" and is related to the import in question. Please also invoke the http://<host>:<port>/TCS/Deployer and look up there the buildspace in question. It'll have the scheme <nwdi domain>_<trackname>_D (_D because in the title of this forum thread I can see that you are missing it from the DEV runtime system, i.e. I assume this happens after you triggered import on the Development tab).

Can you please confirm again that as per the CMS webui the Import finished, and that when after this you press the "Details..." button (in cms webui -- transport studio -- development tab) you can see 'finished' (or similar) right next to the step SDM-Deploy?

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Ervin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ervin

I have sent the TCS log from in ur mail id . pls check..

Thanks

Keshari