SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FICA error while migrating payments

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While migrating payments, I am getting the following FICA error:

Clearing control is not maintained for Clearing Type R1(Migration Payment).

As far as i know, we do not maintain any clearing control setting for migrating payments.

Please help me resolve this error.

Regards,

Richa

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

It's a part of the pre-migration activity that the clearing type should be maintained in SAP.

Go to the following configuration path in SPRO-

Financial Accounting ->Contract Account receivable & payable->Basic Functions->Open item mgmt->Clearing Control->Define Clearing types

Define a new clearing type -R1, usage -1 and click on incoming payments.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Richa,

It's a part of the pre-migration activity that the clearing type should be maintained in SAP.

Go to the following configuration path in SPRO-

Financial Accounting ->Contract Account receivable & payable->Basic Functions->Open item mgmt->Clearing Control->Define Clearing types

Define a new clearing type -R1, usage -1 and click on incoming payments.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

I have already made this setting in Clearing control but still facing the same error.

Actually, i have migrated the opening balance of the customer. Now i receive a file/info from the bank that the customer has made the payment.So, i am getting this error while migrating that file.

So,most importantly am i using the right clearing type R1 or am i missing some other configuration setting for the same?

Pls suggest.

Regards,

Richa

0 Kudos

Hi ,

The error that you are facing in migrating payments crops up from the FM - FKK_CREATE_DOC_MASS_AND_CLEAR.

which checks for the entries in the view V_TFK110 ( SM30 ) and also the settings made in the cluster VC_TFK113_1 ( SM34 ) for incoming payment . so please ensure that you have made the entries in both the nodes .

SPRO - Finanacial accounting new - contract accounts receivable and payable - basic functions - open items management - clearing control - define specifications for clearing types - define defaults for incoming payments.

Regards ,

Dewang .

0 Kudos

Thnx Dewang and Amlan

Regards,

Richa