cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Good And Complete Book On SAP Product Costing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

Please let me know a good and complete book that deals with all aspects of SAP Product Costing. It should contain both implementation steps and cover the entire work flow with lot of examples

Thanks

AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I would recommend you SAP-Press`s Product Cost Controlling with SAP, author John Jordon

It really helped me

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arvind,

The book suggested by Santosh is really good. Book contains both product cost planning and cost object controlling in a detailed manner. Material Ledger wont be covered to a great extent.

regards

srikanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth

Thanks for the immediate reply. I will purchase one. Is there any institute in B'lore, Chennai where one can get trained. R u a SAP Consultant by the by.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvindh,

A simple tip for future postings.If you want to reply to 2 different persons in one thread just use @Santhosh..@Srikanth.. rather reply with 2 different messages.

About your Certification Center query search in www.sap.com using the term 'Education Partners'.You can find the centers in the Asia Pacific region

~Andrew.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

Thanks for the reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have just started to learn SAP Controlling. I am able to get some materials on Controlling. May I request the experenced forum memebers to please explain the following

1. How data flows from FI to CO and PA

2. When center and production orders are settled, how the variance are settled and which accounts/ modules get effected

and a source where I can get some material on this topic. Your help and valuable peice of advice will help me a lot

Thanks

Arvindh

santosh_kavitkar
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would recommend you SAP-Press`s Product Cost Controlling with SAP, author John Jordon.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh

Thanks for the immediate reply. And can you suggest some good institutes in B'lore, Chennai where one can get trained on this. Also the cost of training.