cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Select all to create multiple lines in a sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP experts,

In our business practice users create multiple line sales orders with reference to contracts and use the copy paste method and then assign each line to the contract manually.

After a few years of this practice i found a new way to create multiple lines but it doesn't quite work correctly. When you have created the first line of an order if you click on the select all button the system will ask you how many lines do you want to copy. I don't know if this is standard SAP but 3 things don't happen when we use this 1) The schedule line information is blank 2) conditions do not copy from the contract even though the contract has been referenced. 3) Since there is no schedule line information the order fails when saving and we get a update terminated message.

I am having problems finding any documentation around this function so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

error when updating is

Transaction.. VA01

Update key... 4D358878A8B601AAE10080000A2C4982

Generated.... 28.01.2011, 13:47:23

Completed.... 28.01.2011, 13:47:23

Error Info... 00 671: ABAP/4 processor: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

Many threads are there on this error message and you would come to know if you google with this text. Check couple of threads where the same topic was discussed

[Re: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED|;

[Re: GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED ABAP Dump|;

Also there are some 20 OSS notes on this error message and you can have a look at the following notes:-

1) Note 913679 - VA01: Short Dump GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED on click of quantity.

2) Note 591955 - ABAP runtime error GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED

3) Note 870670 - SD_SALES_DOCU_MAINTAIN_DIALOG termination with GETWA_NOT_ASS

4) Note 141314 - VA02: Dump with 'GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED'

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi