Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC CUP Link Disabled in my system

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Experts

I have installed GRC 5.3 and RTA 5.2 in Backend system. I have configurred RAR but when I am trying to click the CUP link (In home Page we have 4 links like RAR, ERM, CUP and SPM) I could not because the link was disabl;ed. I have assigned AEADMIN, READMIN AND VIRSA ADMINISTRATER roles but the link is not enable.

Can you please help me this.

With Regards,

Trinadh Bokka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

luis_bustamante
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The link should be available with the AEADMIN role, please check the role assignment. You can also access the application directly using the URL http://<server>:<port>/AE

You might want to check also roles AESecurity and AEApprover, keep in mind AEAdmin already includes all authorizations.

Luis

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you mean when you say you have a 5.2 RTA on the backend? Do you mean you have a virsanh 5.2 on the backend? but 5.3 installed on the fron end?

Regards,

Chinmaya

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Good catch, needs fixing!

Though that has nothing to do with the URL issue....

Frank.

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luis

Thanks for you help

I rechecked all the roles in my user iD and I have all the roles except AEADMIN role. I did not noticed after uploading AE_UME_ROLE.txt into portal that failed message. 2 text files uploaded and AE_UME_ROLE.txt file failed to upload and did not observed at the time of uploading.

After your reply again I have uncar the file VIRACCNTNT and uploaded successfully. Now I have AEADMIN role in my user ID and able to login into CUP.

Once again Thanks With Regards,

Trinadh Bokka

former_member192902
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chinmaya

Yes.. we have GRC 5.3 and Backend RTA 5.2 (VIrsa). Its working fine but we have to upgrade it.

With Regards,

Trinadh Bokka