cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to set credit limit on Agent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

In My scenario Liability is generated on Customer but i want to consider agent as well for credit limit.

As i know credit limit is set on the payer partner function but here i have created Agent as a partner function who is not the payer.

How to set credit management settings on agent.

Do i need to take help of an Abaper for this.

regards

Prabhakar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

this is to inform you that,

what is the business logic on the same. please let me know.

1. if your customer as well as Agent is one and the same that means customer then you can have credit limit on the same as per your requriment.

2. if your AGENT is not playing a role of a customer but a partner then speak to your ABAPER by giving PARTNER INDEX NUMBER which will generate on including the AGENT in the sales order.

3. please ask your whether it is not possible or not:

3.1. create a Z table with maintaince views with the list of partner's to consider for credit limit.

3.2. assign or link this Z table to the credit limit creation program or include.

please check and confirm

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

In my scenario client deals with agent and it is the responsibility of agent to take payment from customer.

Liability is generated on customer only.agent is a mediator for the whole transaction.

I have already configured credit management as per the payer (Customer) but they also require a check on agent .

they will define credit limit for agents also and wanted the system to work exactly as it is working for customer.

My Opinion :- to define credit limit for agents also in FD32 and wanted to update in table KNKK where credit limit and receivables

is updated .Also considering open orders ,open deliveries,open billing doc,open items .At the time of sales order creation system will check both credit limits for customer and Agent both and will block delivery if limit exceed.

relation between customer and agent is many to many.

regards

Prabhakar