Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creation of Replenishment TO or TR with Alternate UOM

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When the transfer order or transfer requirement is generated for the Fixed Bin and Random Bin Replenishments, it is created with Base UOM always since we maintain the Replenishment Qty in Base UOM.

Could you please let me know if there any Possibility of creating the TO or TR in the Alternate UOM instead in Base unit of measure as this is my client requirement.

Regards

Govind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Govind,

Base unit of measure in which stocks of the material are managed. The system will convert all the quantities you enter in other units of measure (alternative units maintained in WM view, purchasing view, sales view) to the base unit of measure.

Only thing is you need to maintain conversion factors in additional data tab of material master record.

In inventory management, you the base unit of measure is always your stock keeping unit and the system converts the WM unit to base unit of measure

BR,

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can maintain Alternative UoM as WM unit of measure in WM views of Material master data.

Now it will create T.O in WM UoM (Alt UoM).

Rgds,

Kris.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Material master - WM view1, maintain WM unit as your alternate UoM.

After this change, system should create TO/TR in Alt. UoM.

Please try this

Regards,

Shashidhar

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply

I already maintained the WM unit as my alternate UOM.But still the replenishment TO and TR's are created in the Base unit of measure.

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hope you maintained UoM conversions in Material master data.

Rgds,

Kris.

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The UOM Conversions for the alternate UOM is maintained in the Material master.

Regards

Govind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks like the system is designed to work is such a way. It will always consider Base UoM for replinishment TR

Please go through the below thread.

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-wm/auto-replenishment-to-in-anything-ot...

regards

govindraj_k
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi shashi,

thanks for the reply.

As a standard the replenishment TO'/TR's are created in base unit of measure.I cannot use the Parameter ID LMB also.

I need to find other alternatives for this.

Regards

Govind