cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Should Trigger the File at Perticular time in a day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I cam across the different requirement in my company.

I am trigger the file to client twice every week. is it possible to trigger the file like that with the interface, can any one please guide me what are the necessary steps to be taken for this type of interface.

Is it possible to send the file to receiver after one year with the interface.

Regards,

Nissi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>> I am trigger the file to client twice every week. is it possible to trigger the file like that with the interface, can any one please guide me what are the necessary steps to be taken for this type of interface.

Yes, It is very much possible. You can go to file communication channel and click availability time planning. You can schedule the file adapter to do the job whenever you want... Like start working in a particular time for some duration or whatever frequency you need. It is self explanatory. Go to RWB --->component monitoring --> communication channel --> your file adapter --> availability time planning.

>> Is it possible to send the file to receiver after one year with the interface.

Yes it is possible. If it is going to be one year interval, why dont you do manual trigger. Just curious.

former_member208856
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can schedule the scenario in Availability Time Planning in RWB.

Goto RWB --> Component Monitoring --> Communication Channel monitoring --> On the Top right corner of page, find Availability Time planning. Click on it. --> This will open another window --> on Details tab, Select date & time (yearly) as per your requirement. --> On communication Channels Tab, select the communication channel for activation with time planning.

Also check the blog :

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/11/26/adapter-scheduling--hail-sp-19-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

On your second ques. on whether we can use an interface after an year or not.

We can do it by making neccessary changes in the Availability Time Planning

Regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nissi,

You dont need to do any additional configuration in the communication channels.

According to your requirement you need to make use of the option of Availability Planning in Runtime Workbench.

You need to go to the runtime workbench and goto Component Monitoring.Once inside it, you need to select an adapter engine. Once you click Status tab , you need to go to ommunication channel monitoring .Once there then choose the option Availability Time Planning in the communication channel monitor.

Inside you can find options which will guide you on how to go further..............

Goto Availability Time field and select the interval for the new availability time and then choose Create.

In the Details tab page, you can make the necessary time specifications,

You can select the communication channels for which you want to schedule the availability time, in the Communication Channels tab page.

I hope this info will be helpful to you.For any further clarifications you are welcome.

regards,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for this kind of requirements you can make use of the availability time planning...

i.e scheduling of communication channels as an when required..

HTH

Rajesh