cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to download stack using MOPZ (There is no OS/DB dependent file)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to download ERP 6.0 EHP4 Stack 8. I am having solution manager 7 with EHP1, so once I select the Target enhancement package product version & Target enhancement package stack. I get option of selecting the Technical Usage, In that I select Central Application & HCM, but when I continue to next step 2.3 Select OS/DB-Dependent files, I get message "There is no OS/DB dependent file" along with below mentioned messaged

EA-IPPE 400 SAPKGPID19 is not available for user S0003575872

SAP_APPL 604 SAPKH60409 is not available for user S0003575872

Please suggest, as I am stuck and not able to download the stack.

Regads,

Manish Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

ERP 6.0 EHP4 SPS09 not yet released, see the sap note Note 1064635 - SAP ERP Enhancement Packages: SP Stacks Release Info Note

please again check what you done on step 2.1 in MOPZ, have you selected proper target stack version?

if you not sure on the steps info pls read the help link here

[http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/30/1fea80d9b44f5a88fc0038d3dabb76/content.htm|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_smehp1/helpdata/en/30/1fea80d9b44f5a88fc0038d3dabb76/content.htm]

Jansi

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Yes, the right target stack was selected... the problem is that the equivalent stack for the source R3 4.7 stack is ERP 6 EHP4 SP9. The SP9 selection is forced by the queue check at the SAP service backbone. The problem might be in the PPMS information (wrong dependency information) or in the way the releases have been synchronized.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

rohan_hardikar2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Use option "calculate files automatically" when you are in "File selection mode".

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Sir, sorry but your answer has nothing to do with the issue.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing the same problem. With SAPup prepare when upgrading SAP_APPL 470 SP 29 into ERP6 I was able to "ignore warnings" and continue. (it asked for SAPKH 600 SP level 19, which is not available yet)

Then I upgraded the ERP6 EHP4, but it takes very long and cannot possibly be done in production environments. ie. 2 times prepare & upgrade, but it is a work'a'round anyway

I have opened a customer message, but if anyone has found a solution allready it would be very much appreciated.

Edited by: Pasi Sormunen on Feb 21, 2011 12:25 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Manish ,

If the system is not used by any of the projects, you can de-link the logical component, then make sure the system is maintained in SLD, remove the system from SMSY under Product system & Technical System - JAVA(if exist). Then the landscape fetch to update the system from SLD to SMSY.

- Mark the active leading product in Header Data -> Change the product Assignment

- Also mark the relevent maint instance

- Then link the System to the logical component then try creating the MOPZ transcation

I hope this helps you to address the issue, SAP recommends not to create the system manually in SMSY, it always recommended to get the system update in SMSY from SLD.

Regards,

Jay Soma.

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello there,

The SAP Service Backbone determined that for your source R3 4.7 stack level, the equivalent stack was EHP4 for ERP 6 stack 9. The catch is that stack 9 for EHP4 is not yet released.

There is not really much that can be done at the moment on your end about this.

sorry for the 'negative' asnwer.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariñ

chris_johnson3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Were you able to download patches before for your ERP system? If this is the first time, I would suggest looking at SMSY and making sure that it is configured correctly. Since MOPZ takes the information is gets from SMSY. If you make changes, make sure you run the LANDSCAPE_FETCH job before you go back into MOPZ.

Cheers,

Chris