cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon screen after creating a message in a Satellite System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts, I just get the configuration to be able of creating messages thru the satellite system, everything is ok but one thing is really annoying me, after the user in the satellite system send the message, it goes to a logon screen (solman logon) so if this user doesnt have an user in Solman He couldnt be able of create the message, there is any way to solve this or any satellite system user must have a user id in solman too?

Thanks,

Paul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im not very sure but I think you can resolve that changing the RFCs to solman, you must have them as "trusted", so you should chnge it to a fixed user/pass.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

When you create a message from satellite system you are using the RFC that is configured on BCOS_CUST table. By default the documentation recomend use the RFC BACK that are created when you create the rfc with smsy wizard. This RFC are trusted type so if you do not have the user created at solman system it requiere autentication.

I think that you have two option. 1) create another rfc with an user/password from solman system that have a business partner and the authorization to create message and then change the configuration on BCOS_CUST (note that all message will be created with the user that you used for the rfc). 2) if you need that the message will be created with user that really is reporting the issue, you have to create it on solman and associate it a business partner.

I hope you can be useful

Regards,

jm.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys, thanks for your answers, Actually SAP helped me out with this, and the solution that they gave me was very close the first one that pointed Juan Manuel, every message from that system is created by the RFC user

Regards,

Paul