QAMV tabel not updating....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we have one Material code which having Inspection plan with two group

counter i.e 1 and 2 ,system has taken 2nd grp counter for insepction

Lot , data from 2nd group counter has taken correctly after it has

been release but when we taken COA PRINT , found that system has pikced

MIC and Insp method from Group counetr 1 in COA print.

We have checked QAMV tabel for the same inspection plan , system shows

Group counter-1 along with the respective MIC and Insp Method.

Kindly give us a solution to resolve the Issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its depends upon the MIC's maintained in the Certificate profile. If Inspection plan is selected with the 2 gr counter then MIC's & Inspection method of 1st gr Counter should not be shown .So check the Certificate Profile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

BUt dears,Tabel QAMV also picking worng MIC and Insp method for inspection lot .

we have ZCOA print program , where is not such kind of option u said.

waiting for reply .

Prerna.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is almost no way we could troubleshoot online why you see a different mic in the QAMV table then you expected. I would guess it is most likely to be a timing issue of some sort. I.e. The lot was created while the inspection was being created and possibly the first version was incorrect or something. Do you have a user exit being used to help select inspection plans?

Is this a one time thing? Was it one lot? Is it still happening? If you can repeat the problem it should be possible to figure it out with the help of a programmer that can run the process in debug. If you can repeat the problem, it is almost guaranteed that it is a master data issue.

I'm veer sorry to hear you have ZCOA program. I try to avoid that at all cost. It can greatly increase the difficulty of upgrades and regression testing as well as limit your ability to take advantage of future SAP improvements to the COA process.

FF

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sujit is correct. If you use different mic in the grp. ct. 1 then in grp. ct. 2 then you need two different COA profiles for this. The profiles should have the mic's that match the plan.

Unless you've went and added multiple mic's to your profile and made them optional. I certainly hope you didn't do that.

FF