cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Integration Directory after transport

Former Member
0 Kudos

Guys,

we did a SLD transport (only LD objects), with DEV and PRD groups. It had some error messages because the SWCV's from the Dev XI were not created into PRD XI, but apparently, despite the errors, the products and SWCV's were created.

After that, we've done IR and ID objects transports, through File System.

Apparently, the IR part was OK.

In the ID, it correctly changed the Business Systems from Dev Configuration to their respective transport targets. However, if we try to open any Adapter, it gives an error message:

Attempt to access the 1 requested objects on 1 failed. Detailed information: com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaObjectAccessException: Unable to read object Adapter Metadata SOAP | http://sap.com/xi/XI/System (b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5) of type AdapterMetaData from application REPOSITORY on system REPOSITORY. Detailed information: Software component version with GUID b38bcd00-e471-11d7-afac-de420a1145a5 does not exist

And if we try to create a new Adapter, when we go to select adapter type (SOAP, File, RFC etc) it says

"

Search Result for All Component Versions

No objects found!

"

So, we can't select any adapter type.

Has anyone had this error before?

What did we do wrong in the transport?

Was it the error from the SLD transport that caused this?

Thanks in advance,

Henrique.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

Go and import the SAP BASIS 6.4 or 7.0 Software COmponent Version into Integration Repository.

For this tpz file you can get from -

Copy XI3_0_SAP_BASIS_6.40_09_00.tpz from <Components DVD>/XI /XI_CONTENT to directory /usr/sap/<SAPSID>/SYS/global/xi/repository_server/import/

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prashanth,

thanks very much for your answer.

Since it's very difficult to request a transport in the client (because to access the Basis team is very burocratic), I'd like to know if this hint you gave was really based on a solution to this problem that you have done before or if it was just a guess.

Thanks a lot,

Henrique.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Henrique,

Please take a look at this . Krishnamoorthy has answered the question here.( problem solved points).

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

I have seen that the namespace http://sap.com/xi/XI/System is in the SAP BASIS SWCV, and that it contains all the adapter metadata used in the ID.

I've done the transport request to the Basis team. When it's done, I'll give you a reply.

Thanks,

Henrique.

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks very much, that resolved our problem.

Regards,

Henrique.