cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhancement FPM of Trip application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am enhancing the component FITV_FPM in the package: PTRM_WEB_UI.

I have create a specific component ZWDR_COMPONENT in witch i have a node TRIPNODE (with Interface node attribute : checked )

In FITV_FPM I have ZWDR_COMPONENT as component use. Now i mapped the node TRIPNODE to FITV_FPM but i get an error : Mapping not possible due to recursion

Is theire any way to get this node from ZWDR_COMPONENT in the standard component FITV_FPM ?

Any ideas will be helpfull.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo Jcrios,

Are you trying to bring this TRIPNODE under a node in FITV_FPM ? Probably you need to map tripnode in context root node.

Can you see where recursive node is ?.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

Thank you for reply , i map this TRIPNODE to the context root node on FPM (Componentcontroller)

I have tried this way (Using component usage), but seems doesnt work ..

I just need to know if it s possible to have the context (Or to have the specific component instance) in the Floorplan Management (FPM) from the specific component , can we do it ? and if yes , how can we do it ?

Any help

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not understanding what you mean by

I have tried this way (Using component usage), but seems doesnt work ..

as far as i know there is no special thing with FPM component. Do you get the same problem as your first post or do you get something other problems.

See the procedure to cross verify.

You have your custom component as used component in FPM component.

1.In the Component controller of the FPM component, you select the interface controller of your custom component as required controller.

2.save the whole thing.

3.open the component controller node

4.double click the custom component interface controller.

5.drag the node TRIPNODE from rightside to leftside to ROOT context.

6.Save.

Explain in detail, what is not working, what error or behavior you get there.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskaran,

thank you for your detailed reply !

I meant by using : component usage the same steps that you have described.

1.In the Component controller of the FPM component, you select the interface controller of your custom component as required controller : Do you mean to select the interfacecontroller of the specific component in properties tab of the FPM component controller ?

For the others i do the same steps but it s when i want to activate the FPM Component that i get the error message : Mapping not possible due to recursion

Any ideas will be helpfull

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

> 1.In the Component controller of the FPM component, you select the interface controller of your custom component as required controller : Do you mean to select the interfacecontroller of the specific component in properties tab of the FPM component controller ?

Yes, that is what i meant.

Some how i am not able to simulate your problem. That is why we are missing some point here.