cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depot pricing procedure issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are trying to configure Depot Sales. I have done stock transfer from manufacturing plant to Depot. GR was done based on replenishment delivery and excise document entry . now when i am doing sales from depot the excise amount that i captured at plant through j1iin has to be passed to depot. We have set 356 routine and EXD accounting key in depot pricing procedure ZJDEPO for JEX2, JEEC & JA1Y condition type.

After release to accounting of billing document generated in depot, the excise entries calculated on base price at depot is getting posted. Our requirement is to pass the same excise duty amount that we paid while removing the material from factory to be passed to the customer.

Correct me if there is any mistake in my pricing procedure. Please suggest how i can pass the same amount to the customers.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

At the time of removing goods from ur plant u posted excise invoice on basic price (condition type pr00) this is your receivable entries but when u doing J1IJ at depot after getting done Delivery there u passed same entries into system that u already done at plant. when you r creating commercial invoice then u taking same price (pr00) value on that u can calculatie excise invoice.

This is excise payable ammount.

Thanks

Vijay Pratap Singh

former_member206976
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

while removing from Excisable depot (J1IJ)we need to select the option Get Excise invoice & from there we need to select the Excise invoices captured at the time of GRN (from MFG plant to Depot) & press continue.

Hope this will help your query.

Regards

BVDV

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have already done all settings for depot & the excise values are flowing from plant to depot using alternate calculation type 356. but the values captured in JMOD , JECS & JA1X financial condition records gets transferred to depot. the base price in stock transfer pricing procedure is 40000 and the base price set at depot is 36000.

so the excise calculated at plant is 4000, 40, 80. in depot after doing J1IJ the same values are getting passed for jex2, jeec & ja1y. but for jmod, jecs & ja1x the values are 3600, 36, 72 which is posted in accounts after release to accounts.so please suggest how to pass the correct excise amount to accounting.