cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit note from a credit memo with reference - Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have created a Credit Memo (CR) with reference to an invoice (F2). The pricing procedure in the F2 is copied to CR, following the copy control defined. (what I expected).

However, when creating the credit note (G2), the pricing procedure selected is the one defined for credit notes, and not the one in the credit memo. (I didn't expect this).

I have this config. in the system:

- XD03: Cust.Pricing Proced: "1"

- VOV8: Docum.Pricing Proced: "P"

- OVKK: for the combination of Sales ORgDCH"P"+"1" --> pricing procedure is ZPROAC (this is pricing procedure for G2.

The pricing procedure in the Credit Memo (CR) is ZNETO1.

Copy control config is the following:

- VTFA: G2 - CR.

Copy requirements at header level: 001

At item cat. (G2N): copy requirement: 002 Item/order-related; Data VBRK/VBRP: 002 Ord-rel.credit memo

Pricing type: G

Could you provide any comments here?

Thanks

Julian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the document pricing procedure maintained in CR.

maintain the same pricing procedure in G2 using VOFA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the document pricing procedure maintained in CR.

maintain the same pricing procedure in G2 using VOFA.

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Julian,

First of all Copy control does not controls the copying of pricing procedure from one doc to another.

Pricing procedure will be same as per your pricing procedure determination.

It controls the copying of values for particular condition types from one doc to another.

I have created a Credit Memo (CR) with reference to an invoice (F2). The pricing procedure in the F2 is copied to CR, following the copy control defined. (what I expected).

In this case I think Pricing procedure defined for both doc types F2 and CR is same, thats why all the pricing is copied as it is to CR.

if they are not same but all the condition types which are there in pricing poc. of F2 are also in pricing proc. of CR then pricing values will be copied without any change. (Still sequence of condition types in pricing proc. can make diff.)

pricing procedure is ZPROAC (this is pricing procedure for G2.

The pricing procedure in the Credit Memo (CR) is ZNETO1

Since the pricing procedure is different for both doc types, There could be some condition type which are there in ZNETO1 but not in ZPROAC.

Which ever condition types are common will be copied.

I will suggest you to keep pricing procedure same for both the doc types CR and G2.

Or atleast all condition types of ZNETO1 should be there in ZPROAC in appropriate sequence. (ZPROAC can have addition condition types as per your requirement.)

Regards

Mayank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replies Mayank and Sureshsd.

When creating a CR with reference to a F2, the pricing procedure determined is ZNETO. However, creating a CR without any reference, pricing procedure determined is ZPROAC. That's why I though it depends on copy control (obviously using same customer / material).

I have checked doc. pricing procedure in the sales doc. types (VOFA)

TA: A

F2: (blank)

CR: P

G2: P --> I have changed this value to blank.

After trying this, the pricing procedure in the G2 document is now the same as the sales doc. precedent (in this case CR).

So I guess if this field is not informed the pricing determined is the one coming from the previous sales order related.

Thanks for your help.

Juliá