Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Err: Custom for Plant missing

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Friends,

While doing J1IIN, Iu2019m getting err: u201CCustomization for Plant XXXX missing in table Plant settingsu201D. Iu2019ve maintained settings for Plant XXXX in CIN-> Basic Settings-> Maintain Plant settings. So why this err is coming? Pls help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Originally this was marked as "Not Answered" which has been changed to "Answered"

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
missing in table Plant settings

Which table system was showing ?? As per the error message, definitely, the issue is in table J_1IWRKCUS which is nothing but the IMG path indicated by you. Once again check whether you have maintained the correct Excise Registration and GRs per EI.

If you are confident that in the above area, you have maintained correctly, then in J1ID, check the following:-

a) Excise Indicator for Plant

b) Excise Indicator for Plant and Customer

Better you also check the other plant assignment configuration in IMG right from Enterprise Structure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ G. Lakshmipathi,

The complete err is: "Customization for Plant XXXX missing in table Plant settings. Message no. 8I 303. Diagnosis: The customization details have not been maintained for this company. Procedure: Please use the localization IMG or Global settings to maintain the company settings".

I've done settings at the following places:

1. CIN-> Basic Settings-> Maintain Plant Settings

2. J1ID: Excise Indicator for Plant

3. J1ID: Excise Indicator for Plant & Customer

But still err is coming. Pls advice, I'm running out of time for Realization phase.

Thanks.

former_member461383
Participant
0 Kudos

D/ Mentors,

It had a very simple solution. Plant settiings in CIN do not move.

Err solved.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please explain what changes did you make to solve the error?