SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting Area 1090/1091

former_member190606
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I had been trying to understand the functionality of posting area 1090/1091 but i am really confused. Can you guys kindly put some light on this process and how does it work by giving an example

I am trying to reverse an invoice(EA13) which was cleared. However for some invoices i am getting error that "Clearing Reason 7 in posting area 1091 not configured" and also in some cases "Clearing Reason 8 in posting area 1091 not configured". I dont understand why it is asking for clearing reason 7 and 8

Help required!

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

when you are resetting the document at the time system checks for default setting made in the posting are 1090.

Go to T code FQZP and there for the clearing reason give the relevant main and sub transation that you want to give according to the clearing reason .

It is basically the system derives the main and sub from these settings at the time of resetting the document for creating an open item .

Regards ,

Dewang T