cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to check logical systems

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

What is the best way to check what are the logical systems connected to ECC and what are the logical systems connected to APO?

Regards

Manotosh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manotosh

Did you try and check transaction SM59 in both the systems?you may also check the following post on connectivity

you can also check the BB on connectivity on this block http://help.sap.com/bp_scmv250/BBLibrary/Documentation/B02_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I checked SM59 but did not uderstand much out of that. I worked on the BB earlier to set up system connectivity between APO and other systems.

I remember, there was a transaction which shows a tree structure for all the systems connected to APO. Not able to recollect that though.

Regards

Manotosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manotosh

Go to transaction /SAPAPO/CC - CIF Cockpit

ERP : CFC7 AND NDV2

There you will get to know all the connected systems

Best Regards

Vinod

Edited by: Vinod Kumar Pedapati on Feb 14, 2011 9:47 AM

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You can check the connections with TCode: RSA1 (datawarehouse workbench). Go to section Source system & see the systems connected to APO.

As adviced by Vinod, You can check CIF connections between APO & ECC systems in /SAPAPO/CC.

In R/3 you can check the connected system by Tcode: SM59 & you can see the connection to APO in /SAPAPO/CC.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Nawanit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nawnit and Vinod,

Thank you so much for your replies.

As I undestand, even if /sapapo/cc or /sapapo/cq shows the systems as connected, they may or may not be actually connected. I encoutered this problem once and went back to the Tcode(which I am not able to recollect now) to check whether the logical system names are same or changed.

RSA1 would be infact a better option.

Regards

Manotosh

former_member220487
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are correct that even /sapapo/cc or /sapapo/cq shows the systems as connected, they may or may not be actually connected.

In such cases, generatlly the RFC is not connected & data do not flow.

The RFC conection is testing by Tocde: SM59 for the connected systems.

Under the ABAP connections --> you need to find your logical connection & double click to open the RFC setting. You may be aware of this.

Regards,

Nawanit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manothosh,

I think you can try SMQR and SMQS for connection. Here you will get list of systems connected from ECC to APO and APo to ECC.

Regards,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you so much for providing your valuable inputs.

Closing this thread now.

Regards

Manotosh

Answers (0)