Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhance existing table

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on an enhancement for component FITE_VC_MILEAGE in the view TABLE_VIEW.

I want to change the start and end locations to input help only so I can specify a predefined list of start and end locations. I understand how to enhance the component etc. but I cannot seem to find how to enhance pre-existing fields in the table. Is it even possible?

If I select the field I can see exactly what I want to change but I cannot as it is greyed out.

Any help would be brilliant,

Thanks,

Brenton.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi All,

>

> I am working on an enhancement for component FITE_VC_MILEAGE in the view TABLE_VIEW.

>

> I want to change the start and end locations to input help only so I can specify a predefined list of start and end locations. I understand how to enhance the component etc. but I cannot seem to find how to enhance pre-existing fields in the table. Is it even possible?

>

> If I select the field I can see exactly what I want to change but I cannot as it is greyed out.

>

> Any help would be brilliant,

>

> Thanks,

>

> Brenton.

Hi,

Just for my understanding, you mean here 'table' as DDIC table not the UI Table . am i right.

In that case this is not related to Webdynpro ABAP.

Enhancing table or line type is depends on its enhancement category definition in DDIC.

brenton_ocallaghan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

No - the actual UI table is what I wanted - I actually just figured it out, you can "delete" a column from a table and insert new ones quite easily by right clicking on the column group and selecting delete.

Thanks for the reply anyway.

Brenton

Answers (0)