SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1st implementation year and number of over all implementations....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends,

Need your help for follwoing three questions:

1..Can any one please help me with information about 1st implementation year and number of over all implementations of IS-H modules globally as of today..if this information published by SAP recently.

2..As far as i know ECC 6.0 EhP4 is the letest version of IS-H.If wrong please correct me.

3..And the last one..how far IS-Surgicals, i.s.h.med cardio and i.s.h.med gastro are used.

Await for your repy,

Thank you!

Sadanand.

3 REPLIES 3

former_member208581
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sadanand,

for item 1.) I hope someone from SAP can give you the numbers.

Regarding 2.) Yes, Enhance pack 4 of ERP is the current release of IS-H and i.s.h.med. At the moment the next EhP is in the roll-out but is has not the general availability yet.

Regarding 3.) The surgery solution of i.s.h.med is used by almost of every i.s.h.med customer. The other two modules you mentioned i.s.h.med cardio and i.s.h.med gastro are used in germany at the moment. As these two modules are department-specific solutions, there are other offerings from Siemens to provide a support with on a larger scale.

With best regards,

Axel Biernat

Siemens AG

Knowledge Transfer - Product Commercialize

0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

Thank you so much for your kind inputs, i would like to take the opportunity to request for few more inputs further.

I have gone through the data available on this forum..above this i am looking for exact and updated information about the expenses, location and duration of the course for a delegation of 4-5 consultants who can get traied rather can update their knowledge in these modules.

Your inputs are really required.Kindly suggest the link where i can get the letest details.

Thank you!!

Sadanand.

0 Kudos

Hi Sadanand,

This time the answer took same time but here it is.

Please find below all information about the product and the standard trainings. Any other kind of workshops and trainings can be arranged according to the specific requirements. Please contact the training center for further information.

Clinical information system - i.s.h.med

[http://www.medical.siemens.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplayq_catalogIde_-11a_categoryIde_1026616a_catTreee_100010,1008631,1026620,1026619,1026616a_langIde_-11a_storeIde_10001.htm]

Training Center

[https://product-training.siemens.com/medinternet/browsecatalog.jsp?K=INTERNET&itemId=AAACTMD]

Kind regards,

Axel Biernat

Siemens AG

Product Commercialize - Knowledge Transfer