cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CIN data updation though MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

We have cycle of vendor creation as given below.

New vendor creation on portal (General + CIN data)> Approve on portal > Check in MDM data manager > PI > Check ECC > Table Entry.

While vendor creation on portal vendor General data & CIN data updating in MDM. But only General data getting created in SAP. As per our current RFC for CIN data updation, vendor should be prsent in LFA1 table then only CIN will get updated. Currently XML files for vendor General data & CIN data posted at same time. due to which only General data get created.

How can I give Sequence for posing XML file from MDM i.e first general data XML, delay of 30sec, CIN data XML. So that my vendor general data first created then after CIN data gets updated for same vendor.

Regards,

Gaurang

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rajesh_chavan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurang,

Is it not possible to enhance IDOC to include CIN data as a another segment?? this should not keep dependence of delaying CIN data posting. another approach is, we can activate change pointers to get responce from SAP ECC on succesful posting of CREMDM. ECC will send responce to MDM (only Vendor number and flag). based on this flag second syndication should happen with CIN data. You need to have diffrent port and Workflow to achieve this.

Let me know if you have more questions.

Cheers,

Rc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RC,

As per current scenario of creation & modification for vendors i.e. from portal to MDM(CMDM) after approval it goes to ECC, we dont have back Synchronisation for data updation from ECC to MDM.

We are using SAP workflow & not of MDM workflows. Is there any way to keep delay between two XML posting of vendor general data 1st & then CIN data.

Regards,

Gaurang

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can manage this thing in PI before sending it to target system. In PI Message Mapping, unmap(supress) the CIN Data and process it. Vendor will be created in ECC.

Process the initial XML file with CIN data(get the file from outbound port archive folder) and process it. While processing at PI end if needed suppress the General Data segments. To move the file from archive folder to PI you can you Autosys.

Hope this may help you,

Regards,

Srinivas