cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

De-alignment while Printing SAP Scripts due to use of different Printers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have developed various SAP Scripts for my Client and it was printing fine in my developement center which is having Xerox printers and when the same Script was printed in client side which has HP printers there is dealignment in the print. My client is having offices across India & uses various Printers. Is there any way to centralise this issue so that Scripts will print the same every where irrespective of the Printers used ?

Kindly give your valuable suggestions & solutions.

Thanks in Advance.

Rajesh...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If the printers support postscript printer language, you can use device type POST2 to get a consistent print on all printers.Another possibility is to print via windows and a windows device type like SAPWIN or SWINCF.

Regards,

Aidan

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure the device type assigned to the output type is comparable for Hp printer

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It wont be possible.

The client is as PSU having office is every corner of India, It worked in Xerox but they may use any type of printer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I printed to Xerox, I think they were all HP PCL5 or PCL8 capable/compatible...in other words, I printed to a printer that looked like HP LaserJet to SAP even though the physical device was a Xerox. Can you achieve that in your environment? It would simplify printing design, of course.